Saturday, July 02, 2005


Took the big kids to see Batman Begins last evening -- a consolation for not going to an amusement park (lousy weather -- we're going next week)

Didn't really care to see it, personally, but actually enjoyed it more than I expected. The acting was pretty wooden, as you would expect, but the story held together well, the action was pretty good and the effects were excellent.

And that proto-Batmobile! Woo-hoo! As Detective Gordon said in the movie, "I gotta get me one of those!"

Be awesome for the commute to work -- if I signal a lane change in that thing, the guy behind me freakin' better let me merge!

My lovely bride took our five-year-old to see the Lovebug movie -- I actually would have preferred to see that, but I'm sure we'll get it on Netflix (which I love, btw).

No comments: